Solar Panels Are the Solution to Increased Holiday Energy Costs
The beauty of the holiday season is unmatched. Your community is transformed as it shines with colorful twinkle lights through the end of the year. But that magical décor comes with a cost, and it can get quite pricey!
When you use solar panels on your home, you can offset your holiday lights cost and have stored energy to spare. You don’t have to save up for your energy bill each holiday season when you’re already saving up for gifts. Instead, let solar panels take care of the extra utility costs.
Solar Panel Benefits
Even on cloudy days, solar panels glean energy from the sun. When you have a solar battery system, the energy you don’t use is stored in the battery for the days that you need more power. As more homeowners choose solar panels, they are becoming more mainstream.
Here’s what you’re missing:
- Solar Panel Tax Credits: The government has offered an incentive for those who choose solar panels. You can deduct 26% of the cost from your taxes. The percentage lowers to 22% in 2023, so the sooner you get solar panels, the better!
- Energy Rebates from the Utility Company: When you use small amounts of energy with your utility company, they will give you cash rewards. When you have solar panels, you can easily earn rebates and rewards from your utility companies.
- Electricity During a Power Outage: When it is freezing outside, and the power goes out, you can be one of the lucky ones with heat, lights, and a cold fridge when you use solar panels. Talk to the experts about installing a battery storage unit that would get you through a power outage.
- Reduced Bills During the Holidays: As mentioned before, you don’t have to prepare yourself for huge utility bills to cover your holiday light display. Solar panels will take care of those costs for you.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: Solar panels are responsible for the environment and reducing energy usage. Do your part in saving the earth by investing in solar panels.
When you install solar panels on your home, you can take charge of your energy costs. If you are interested in learning more, give our pro team at New Day Solar a call: (855) 444-6329.
Schedule a consultation
Find out more with an honest, no pressure consultation with our team of solar experts.