5 Questions to Ask Before Choosing a Solar Installation Provider
When you hire someone to install solar panels that are supposed to last decades, you want to be sure you hire the right team to make that happen. Think of it as an interviewer with your potential solar installers. What are some critical questions to ask them that will reveal whether they are fit for the job?
5 Questions for Solar Installation Providers
Ask these questions to get a good idea of how experienced and professional your solar installers are:
- Are you a licensed solar contractor, and how long have you been in business?
- Do you contract out the actual installation? Can I see the installer’s credentials?
- How do you check the roof to see if it’s ready for solar panels, and can you guarantee my roof won’t leak from installation holes?
- What if the solar panels don’t provide the power that was expected when we installed them?
- What are the warranty details for the inverter and panels?
A good solar contractor will easily be able to answer all of these questions and calm your nerves. You may not like the answer to the questions, like if you’re told you need to replace your roof before installing panels. But remember, it is not always best to go with the cheapest option. It is best to go with quality advice that will cost you the least amount of money in the long term.
Contact a Trusted Solar Installation Team Today
For a significant investment like solar panels, it is vital to know that they are installed correctly with warranties in place to protect your investment. An expert team will leave you feeling reassured and confident that the job is in good hands. In addition to interviewing your solar contractor, look up reviews and seek out the company with a solid reputation in the business.
Our team at New Day Solar will answer all of your questions with confidence. Our reputation speaks for itself, and we have policies in place that will ensure you get the solar panel system that you deserve. Give us a call for a free consultation: (855) 444-6329.
Schedule a consultation
Find out more with an honest, no pressure consultation with our team of solar experts.