5 Amazing Benefits from Residential Solar Power
It’s easy to see why the residential solar power industry is growing so quickly: homeowners love the many benefits that are available from having solar installed at their home. Not only can you save money on utilities, but solar can increase your property value and reduce your carbon footprint.
These are some of the most common benefits enjoyed by homeowners after having solar installed:
- Eliminate or Reduce Electricity Bills: Solar panels can generate plenty of electricity, so you don’t have to depend on the grid for the energy needed in your home. Keep in mind that you might still have a small electricity bill, depending on the amount of electricity used and how much energy is generated by your solar system.
- Home Value Goes Up: Not only are you saving money on your monthly bills, but it is awesome to see that the value of your home increases with a solar installation. If your solar panels are paid in full and you decide to sell in the future, then you’ll have more equity that can be rolled into the purchase of a new home. Plus it is attractive to buyers to purchase a home with no electric bill.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: Using a clean source of energy reduces your dependence on fossil fuels, which in turn decreases your carbon footprint. It feels good to know that you can turn on the lights at home without contributing to air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Potential Tax Credits: Available tax credits are always changing, so the savings vary depending on the timing of your solar installation. Look into options that might be available for state or federal tax credits.
- Energy Independence: You can maintain independence in your home by generating the electricity needed for your daily activities. No need to depend on oil and coal coming from foreign sources to power your home.
At New Day Solar, we love seeing happy clients enjoying these incredible benefits after we install their solar system! If you are considering having solar installed at your home, please call us for a no-obligation quote at: (855) 444-6329 or visit us online at www.newdaysolar.com. We have been installing solar for 31 years and will always give you honest answers to your solar questions.
Schedule a consultation
Find out more with an honest, no pressure consultation
with our team of solar experts.