Committed To Keeping Your Family And Our Employees Safe And Well.
During this time, New Day Solar is committed to reducing the risk of COVID-19, while still allowing homeowners to learn about the benefits of solar and battery storage. We have developed policies and procedures to allow homeowners to safely purchase solar systems from their home. We have adopted strategies based on CDC guidelines, to protect our clients and employees, while providing services needed during this unprecedented time.
Although the Executive Order from the State of California (N-33-20, March 2020) grants us authorization to continue residential electrical projects provided in a safe and responsible manner, we are only repairing and installing systems needed to keep our customers up and running for the next few weeks.
Our Sales Consultants Are Now Doing Consultations Through the Computer
New Day Solar has made it easy to have a consultation through video conferencing, email or phone, to talk about the benefits of solar and batteries for your home. We are using DocuSign to get electronic signatures. During this time of crisis, if our sales consultant does need to come to your home, they will remain 6 feet away for social distancing. If our consultant needs to come in your home, they will wear booties on their feet, a mask and gloves.
New Office And Field Protocols
Our office and field procedures have also changed during this time as well. The following are just some of the guidelines we have put in place to protect our customers and employees.
As you know, during these uncertain times, the current situation is changing daily with new recommendations for keeping safe. We will be monitoring information coming from the CDC and our local government and health officials. We will make changes in our protocols if needed. There is nothing more important than the health and safety of our customers, employees and our community.
– Our office staff and permitting department are working from home.
– Our bathroom and kitchen area at the office are disinfected daily.
– Our field crew will wash their hands often and will no longer shake hands.
– Each crew member will drive a separate vehicle to the job site.
– Trucks and tools will be disinfected each day.
– Crew members are not allowed to share food and must bring individual
water to the job site.
– Crew Members will remain 6‘ distance from homeowners and if at all possible remain outside. If they need to go inside the home, they will wear booties, gloves and a mask.
– If an employee or their family members are sick with symptoms of Coronavirus, the employee will not be able to work.
– We ask that if the customer or any member of their household is sick, please reschedule by calling our office at: 855-444-6329.
We look forward to serving you!
If you have any questions or concerns, please give our office a call and speak to one of our team members at: